New Double Stroller Contender - Valco Baby Snap Duo 2

Sep 13, 2014

Remember my double stroller dilemma? Well, while I was busy obsessing over my choices, another contender just appeared on the horizon. 

Meet Valco Baby Snap Duo 2
The Snap Duo 2 is a 2014-2015 upgrade of a previous Snap Duo model. 

What's awesome about this stroller:
  • Ultra lightweight frame, weighting only 24lb. For a double stroller, that's light!
  • One-hand fold
  • Frame folds inward, protecting the seats from dirt
  • Automatically locks and stands upright when folded
  • Large individual canopies (upgraded feature)
  • Adjustable leg rests (upgraded feature)
  • Roll-up pockets for extra ventilation
  • Individual bumper bars
  • Peekaboo windows on hoods
  • Large basket
  • Carrying strap
  • Car seat compatible with adapter
The stroller comes with tubeless EVA tires, but Valco Baby offers an option of transforming the Snap Duo into an all terrain stroller by replacing the wheels with pneumatic air filled tires, which can be purchased separately.

Ventilation mesh

Standing fold

Adjustable leg rest 

At this time, Snap Duo 2 is only available in black, but then I saw this gorgeous grey version on Facebook, due in stores sometime in 2015. Grrrrrr! I'm totally smitten with the grey, but I will need a double stroller much sooner. What to do? And here I am, back to my double stroller dilemma


No comments:

Post a Comment